It’s that time of year …
I hope when are reading this, your brain is reading that to the beat of N*Sync’s MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS, song. No? Maybe it’s just me and I have a hard time letting go of Christmas songs post 12/25.
It’s the best time of the year for the family
It’s a wonderful feeling
Feel the love in the room
From the floor to the ceiling
It’s that time of year
Christmastime is here
Well actually, New Year’s time is here… Time to start prepping and planning your New Year’s Resolutions. I love the idea of resolutions; the idea of making yourself a promise to do an act of self-improvement or something nice, beginning from New Year’s Day. I’ve fallen trap to deciding to make this improvements, but instead of waiting until New Year’s Day to get started, I’ve started now. In short, here is my 2017 To Do List. I like the idea of a TODO list, as opposed to the standard, Resolution. Resolutions often are trendy and temporary, where I view my To Do Lists as necessities, a list that needs to be checked off and accomplished.
My plan is to blog/reflect about these tasks to keep me on track. I’m open to suggestions for any of these, if you have a book I should read, a class I should take, a place to volunteer, a dog who needs a play date, let me know!
2017 TO DO LIST.
In short, here is my 2017 To Do List:
- Try a min of 3 New Recipes Per Month
- Go to min of 3 Yoga/Workout Sessions Per Month
- Do a min of 3 Work out sessions Per Week (at home)
- Try 1 new Restaurant Per Month
- Travel outside the state of Florida at least 2 Times (Chicago can only count once)
- Get more involved in the community
- Community Offered Courses
- Visit a new park
- Walk Lottie around a new neighborhood
- Read at least 8 Books throughout the year (OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS!)
- Run a 5 or 10k
- Create/Craft More
- Dog park or Doggie play date once per month
- Daily: avoid using technology during meals. (After I take a photo of my food )
Stay tuned for updates, photos, recipes, reviews, on all of the above. Since I can’t show you a picture of the “future” heres one showcasing the past. 2016 #bestnine. Happy New Year all!